Sunday 30 November 2014

My Partner's Fifth Attempt at My Design




This is the first time my partner has completed my hair design and I am quite happy with how it looks. The padding is not even on both sides, but Charlotte said she was feeling more confident with her padding skills so she will try and make them even next time. I am happy with how she sprayed the french plait and other plaits because I was concerned the colour wouldn't show up very well on my dark hair. There are a lot of stray hair round the bottom of my hair so I have discussed with Charlotte that she will use gel or hair spray to smooth them up. After prepping the hair style, by crimping it and sectioning it, it took Charlotte 1hr 45 to complete. This is over the time limit. Charlotte said she felt stressed that she wouldn't be able to complete the design in the time limit and asked if I could modify it slightly to make it quicker to do. We talked through what maybe wasn't as necessary in the hair design and we both agreed that the french plaits on the side of the head could be taken out because they aren't very visible anyway. This would save a lot of time and there would be more room for the padding. I have therefore decided to remove the french plaits on the sides of the head and use that hair for the padding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment