Wednesday 3 December 2014

My Partner's Final Attempt at My Design

This was Charlotte's final attempt of my hair design before the assessment. We had found out, from previous experimentation, that if the hair was freshly washed, then it was more difficult to work with; since this was the day before the assessment we decided not to spray my hair with colour as I'd have to wash it off that night, the night before the assessment. I am really happy with how the practice went because she did the look within the time limit and the padding was more even than before. However she said that she would work to make the padding as even as possible in the assessment by constantly checking in the mirror. She noticed that there were stray hairs on the back on the hair and the sides, so we decided that we could use gel and/or hairspray to fix this. Charlotte found that it was easier to do the padding in smaller sections as there was less hair to deal with at once. 





No comments:

Post a Comment