Saturday 11 October 2014

How to: Plaits and Buns

Regular Plait



This video I made shows and explains how to achieve a regular plait and the image below was my final result.

French Plait


This video shows me explaining and demonstrating how to do a french plait and below is my final result.

Fishtail Plait
Above is a video I made of me explaining and demonstrating how to do a fishtail plait and the image below is a an image of my final result.


The Perfect Bun

Equipment:
-Pin tail comb
-Sectioning clips
-Denman brush
-Hair band
-Hair pins

Step by step:
1. Put the top half of the hair up in a high ponytail and leave the bottom half of the hair down.
2. Take the front quarter of the hair in the ponytail, lift it high and back comb in front to half way.
3. Roll that section forwards and secure on each side with hair grips.
4. Do the same on the two sides and the back of the ponytail hair.
(Make sure all the loops are level and not too flat)
5. Once all four sections have been looped, use a hair pin to start moving the hair to close up the gaps.
6. Once the gaps are more closed up and the bun is rounded, secure the gaps with hair pins.
The finished bun
How to bun should look after all four loops
have been made and secured.

No comments:

Post a Comment