Friday 17 October 2014

How to: Frizzing

Equipment:
-Hair grips
-Hair pins
-Big brush
-Tail comb
-Hair straighteners

Step by Step:
1. Get a square section from the front of the head, the smaller the section, the tighter the frizz.
2. Hook the hair round the clip and then go in and out of the clip in a figure of eight until you reach the ends of the hair.
3. Once you are nearly at the end, loop the hair round both pin heads and secure with another clip.
4. Press some hair straighteners down the twists.
5. Leave the pins in until the hair has cooled, then pull the hair out of the clip.
6. Continue these steps all round the head.
7. Once the whole head is done and the clips have been taken out, brush through the hair to create a frizzing effect.

This is what the hair should look like when it is in the clips.

The hair has just been taken out of the clips and pulled down slightly.

Once the hair has been brushed out it should frizz, like this.
I am very happy with how my frizz turned out. I would definitely be interested in incorporating this technique in my final look. Next time I will make sure to get the frizz starting right from the root to get the most volume. I will also make the sections just as small as I like how frizzing it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment